Hello, we are happy to announce that we are building a
you can still support the kids here
. Feb, 2018
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, EMPPM has successfully completed the following projects:
- Found sponsors for 30 children for the 2010-2011 school year
- Contributed to building a therapy pool for the DIF Rehabilition Center (Department of Social Services)
- 3 Air Conditioning units for the David Alfonso Sequero Primary School
- Erected donated playground equipment at Primary School Cinco de Mayo
- Created yearly community-wide Bazaar to raise funds - $1200 for 2010, most raised in 4 years
- Held a Circus School for local children with a visiting Cirque du Soliel Director
- Ran a Burn Treatment Clinic for local Fire Fighters and other emergency techs
- Repaired roofs on 3 houses in the Colonia and the Zona Urbana; various repairs on others
- Acquired Sonogram machine for the Puerto Morelos clinic
- Assisted in a major cleanup of the schools, beaches, and community after the hurricanes.
- Installed a new, functioning water system in the primary school.
- Rebuilt and renovated the Chemistry Lab in the Technical High School.
- Consistently distributes books, educational supplies, computers, and sports equipment to all schools.
- Consistently donates medical supplies and equipment to local clinics.
- Organized and implemented a blanket drive for the elderly.
- Hosted medical workshops on management of asthma, and cervical cancer.
- Created and completed a community-wide survey to assess the health, education, and welfare needs of the community, for on-going projects.
- We continue to donate much needed expendable items, such as: school supplies, medicine and medical supplies, and household goods.